1. Will the Leaf Guard filter out all kinds of materials? Generally, Leaf Guards will keep all but the smallest debris out of your gutter, though some screen or mesh-type Leaf Guards won't prevent small particles like plant seeds & granules from your roof shingles from accumulating in your gutters.
2. Will roof shingles be damaged when the Leaf Guard is installed? Many Leaf Guards require lower courses of roof shingles to be pried up in order to install the gutter screen or cover. Our professional installers will ensure that this is done properly to avoid damage to the shingles.
3. Can leaves accumulate on top of the Leaf Guard and block water drainage into the gutter? This can be a problem with many Leaf Guards covers, which is why we'll work with you to determine the best type of Leaf Guard for your home's location to give you ideal performance and limit maintenance and cleaning.
4. Can the Leaf Guards come loose or be damaged easily? Like any other exterior part of your house, there is always the chance your gutters can be damaged by Mother Nature. However, we use high-quality products that will be durable and long-lasting under normal weather patterns. Also when we install your Leaf Guard, we put 1 inch and a half size screw in the back and a 1/4 inch screw in the front lip. Nothing is visible and it actually makes your gutters stronger then before. the reason is because with putting the 1/4 inch screw in the front lip and putting 1 inch and half screw in the back adds more stability to the gutter.
5. Will the Leaf Guard look good on my gutters? Leaf Guards come in a wide variety of colors, meaning that we can match it to your existing gutter to give your home a seamless appearance.